ShortyWP.com (hereafter referred to as Shorty) is controlled, operated and administered entirely by Kreydle Sdn Bhd (hereafter referred to as Kreydle).
By using the Shorty web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Kreydle reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.shortywp.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Kreydle prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Kreydle cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Kreydle cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not at any given time have more than one client account.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- You will be billed in advance, and payments guarantee your access and usage rights until the next payment is due.
- You may request a refund within 30 days of payment. After that period all sales are final and will not be refunded.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Kreydle does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your client area at http://www.kreydle.com/clients/
- Kreydle, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Kreydle service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- Any attempt to change the source code of the files to bypass license authentication can result in immediate termination of your Account, and subsequent accounts created by you, without refund.
- Any attempt to share the Service with others, in part of in whole, or to freely redistribute the Service to any individual who did not purchase a license, will result in the immediate termination of your Service without refund.
- Any chargebacks initiated by you against Kreydle will result in immediate termination of your Service.
- Kreydle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Kreydle reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly support fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Shorty site (ShortyWP.com) or the Service itself.
- Kreydle shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The look and feel of the Service is a copyright Kreydle. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Kreydle.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to Clients who have a valid and active support subscription.
- Technical support is only available via email or live chat.
- You understand that Kreydle uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Kreydle.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Kreydle customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Kreydle does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Kreydle shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kreydle has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Kreydle to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kreydle and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Kreydle (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to help [at] kreydle.com